Nording: Extra Smooth Bent Dublin (3)
Product Number: 002-508-11226
Nording's Extra series presents the carver's bold and often organic shaping style in a variety of finishes, united by exotic accents along the shank end and typically paired to multi-hued acrylic stems. This bent Dublin is a beautiful example of the line — found here in a deep, ruby-tinged stain, smooth finish, plateau-crowned rim, and pearl-white, acrylic stem.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.38 in./60.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark