Nording: Hunting Pipe Partially Rusticated Elk (2007)
Product Number: 002-508-11317
For 2007's Hunting Pipe design, Erik Nording chose the Elk as the shape's inspiration, a fact that's reflected mostly in the genuine antler accent than in the classic Brandy shaping of the bowl. This particular example wears a partially rusticated finish, adding texture in hand and accentuating the pipe's rugged charm.-Truett Smith
15% Off Everything ElseSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.22 in./132.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark