Nording: Hunting Pipe Partially Rusticated White Mountain Sheep (2012) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-11398
Erik Nording's White Mountain Sheep Hunting Pipe continues the Danish carver's annual theme of depicting a wild animal through the medium of briar. Here, we have a light, yet sturdy rendition of the bent Dublin with a sweeping silhouette in profile that also has the proportions to fit snugly in a jacket pocket. The partial rustication only adds to the superb feel in hand.
- Jeffery Sitts
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.21 in./132.33 mm.
- Weight: 1.45 oz./41.15 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark