Nording: Extra Partially Sandblasted Bent Dublin (3)
Product Number: 002-508-11641
Erik Nording's Extra series maintains the carver's penchant for bold, muscular proportions but incorporates exotic accenting materials that are frequently paired to vibrantly colored acrylic mouthpieces. This towering, deep-chambered bent Dublin is a fine example, dressed in a dual finish that combines smooth and sandblasted textures for a fascinating tactile experience in hand. It's then topped off by a gracefully arcing stem, its dandelion yellow hue adding some colorful contrast to the overall composition.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark