Nording: Extra Partially Sandblasted Bent Dublin (3)
Product Number: 002-508-11644
Erik Nording's Extra series maintains the carver's penchant for bold, muscular proportions but incorporates exotic accenting materials that are frequently paired to vibrantly colored acrylic mouthpieces. This towering, deep-chambered bent Dublin is a fine example, dressed in a dual finish that combines smooth and sandblasted for a fascinating tactile experience in hand. It's then topped off by a gracefully arcing stem, its cobalt blue hue adding some colorful contrast to the overall composition.- Jeffery Sitts
15% Off Everything Else$108.80
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.91 in./150.11 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.31 in./58.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark