Nording: Extra Smooth Bent Dublin (1)
Product Number: 002-508-11654
United by exotic hardwood accents and typically fitted with multi-colored acrylic stems, Nording's Extra series focuses on more reserved shapes (compared to the Danish carver's more elaborate Danish Fancy Freehands) juxtaposed against eye-catching color palettes. This bent Dublin does well to exemplify the line's theme — dressed in a natural stain that's complemented by the accent's lighter hues, which lead naturally into the pearly white stem.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.97 in./126.24 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.25 in./57.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark