Nording: Great Dane Partially Rusticated Freehand (B)
Product Number: 002-508-11801
Nording's Great Dane line is characterized by a domed, Calabash-style rim, smooth polished to contrast against the partial rustication below. Like most Nording Freehands, this one boasts a bold profile and generous chamber, defined by Erik's organic shaping style.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.07 in./154.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark