Nording: Great Dane Partially Rusticated Freehand (C)
Product Number: 002-508-11804
Generally displaying a smooth, domed rim reminiscent of the Calabash shape, Nording's Great Dane line presents different finishes or a combination thereof. This bold, tall Freehand bowl is comprised of the Danish Fancy style's fluting channels, line work, and asymmetry and is topped by a handsome deep, amber-hued acrylic stem.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.96 in./151.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark