Nording: Partially Rusticated Brandy Churchwarden
Product Number: 002-508-11887
Instead of his typically floral and organic style, Erik Nording here presents a rather classic bent Brandy design — the bowl's extra-plump base offering a substantial presence in hand. Such a design suits this piece quite well, allowing for further appreciation of the rusticated finish, and with the lengthy Churchwarden stem, fitted via a metal spigot mount, it's likely to spend most of its time resting in the palm.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 9.95 in./252.73 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark