Nording: Harmony Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-508-11942
The Harmony series from Erik Nording presents his signature Danish Fancy shaping style in a varying array of printed finishes, displaying an aesthetic similar to papier-mâché. Here, this bent Dublin bears an outdoors motif, with a sunny yellow acrylic stem complementing the greenery around the stummel. It forgoes the Danish carver's typical, partially rusticated finish, but still offers the same individuality that defines Nording's portfolio.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.72 in./170.69 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.38 in./60.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Other
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark