Nording: Harmony Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-508-11945
Erik Nording's signature style of floral, Freehand-esque pipes provides a striking, individual, and organic aesthetic that's furthered by the Harmony line which dresses each piece in a papier-mâché-like decoration. This particular Freehand displays a equine motif, featuring several horses, with the stummel's coloration wonderfully complemented by the pearl-white hue of the acrylic stem.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.76 in./171.70 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.50 in./63.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Other
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark