Nording: Seagull Freehand
Product Number: 002-508-11983
With its sharp, tapering lines, towering bowl, and overall stout proportions, this Nording Freehand boasts one dynamic, powerful silhouette — all the more so here in this Seagull finish: a mix of extra, extra dark smooth polish and neatly-patterned virgin rustication.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.22 in./157.99 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark