Nording: Signature Smooth Freehand
Product Number: 002-508-12018
Beginning with the legendary Danish carver turning pipes for an audience at pipe shows, Erik Nording's Signature series features Freehands found in a smooth, virgin finish, which is especially suited to taking on color with time and enjoyment. Presented here is a robust, deep-chambered Freehand that's full of organicism and fluting ridges with Nording's signature gracing the side of the shank.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.17 in./156.72 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.44 in./61.98 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark