Nording: Great Dane Partially Rusticated Freehand (B)
Product Number: 002-508-12333
The Great Dane line from Nording comes in a wide variety of styles and finishes. The underlying theme within the series is briars with smooth polished, domed rims. This particular piece is bold in profile and houses a generously deep chamber, the stummel's ridges providing an intriguing tactile experience in hand, with a band of rustication wrapping around the upper bowl for additional textural contrast.
- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.11 in./155.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.84 oz./52.16 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.42 in./61.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark