Nording: Great Dane Partially Rusticated Freehand (C) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-12341
The Great Dane line from Nording comes in a wide variety of styles and finishes. The underlying theme within the series is briars with smooth polished, domed rims. This particular piece is bold in profile and houses a generous sized chamber, the bowl's craggy rustication providing an intriguing tactile experience in hand.
- Jeffery Sitts
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.09 in./154.69 mm.
- Weight: 1.84 oz./52.16 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.95 in./24.13 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark