Nording: Cut Partially Rusticated Bent Dublin (1)
Product Number: 002-508-12347
Though this may be a relatively restrained take on the bent Dublin from Erik Nording, it still features the carver's signature rustication style along the lower bowl and heel while a smoky contrast stain brings some choice grain to the forefront. The cobalt blue stem adds a dose of flash to the piece without distracting from the stummel's shaping.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.98 in./126.49 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark