Nording: Cut Smooth Bent Dublin (3)
Product Number: 002-508-12360
Considerably hearty and displaying robust proportions throughout, this Cut bent Dublin from Erik Nording is a muscular rendition that rests easily in hand thanks to the pinched flanks and oval shaping of the bowl. Urging forward in profile, the gradual transition calls to mind the Horn, and it's all dressed in a rich, dark ruby contrast stain and paired to a emerald green-hued acrylic mouthpiece.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.69 in./144.53 mm.
- Weight: 2.32 oz./65.77 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.24 in./56.90 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark