Nording: Cut Smooth Bent Dublin with Silver (4)
Product Number: 002-508-12370
The handsome, handmade bent Dublin from Erik Nording is a hearty, deep-chambered offering, with its forward-canting, tall bowl displaying a sloping rim and sweeping profile. It's dressed in a rich, warm contrast stain with a bright silver band adorning the base of the gently downturned, white stem. The Danish carver's Cut line consists of handmade pipes increasing in grade from 1 to 4, with this "4" iteration denoting the highest level.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.95 in./151.13 mm.
- Weight: 2.88 oz./81.65 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark