Nording: Black Smooth Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-508-12516
An ebony stain and high-gloss go a long way to making a dress pipe, though this Erik Nording piece is not the classic that one might imagine from the term. Instead, it's one of his beautiful, organic Freehands, crowned in plateau and still classy enough to pair with a tuxedo without trouble.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.60 in./167.64 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark