Nording: Seagull Freehand
Product Number: 002-508-12581
The inspiration for Erik Nording's Seagull line is, of course, the seagull. Finished in a jet-black, smooth polish with a neatly-patterned, spot rustication along the bowl and transition, Nording has taken that inspiration and executed it with aplomb, leaving behind a texture and aesthetic not unlike that of feathers.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.21 in./157.73 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark