Nording: Hunting Pipe Partially Rusticated White Mountain Sheep (2012)
Product Number: 002-508-12644
Erik Nording's Hunting Pipe series is here represented by his 2012 shape, the White Mountain Sheep, featuring alternation of smooth and carved sections in band-like undulations across the upper bowl and the shank's midsection. With a quarter bend for good balance and a softly domed, smooth rim, it's a distinctive piece for the discerning pipe smoker.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.27 in./133.77 mm.
- Weight: 1.43 oz./40.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.14 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.68 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark