Nording: Compass Natural Smooth MacArthur (with Extra Stem)
Product Number: 002-508-12830
All of Erik Nording's Compass pipes are united by their Poker shape and metal shanks. Such a pairing results in a lightweight, durable pipe that's perfect for those looking for a workhorse smoker and desire a pipe that can slip easily into a pocket or backpack without fear of being damaged. This particular MacArthur version is unique within the line, displaying a considerably high-set transition that's modeled after the style of corncob pipe most famously smoked by General Douglas MacArthur. Offered here in a subtly contrasted, honey-blonde stain to accentuate the briar's grain, it also comes complete with a shank and vulcanite stem arrangement of standard length and one of Churchwarden size — offering the best of pocket-friendly portability and leisurely armchair smokes.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 9.99 in. Weight: 1.3 oz.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in. Chamber Depth: 1.41 in.
- Outside Diameter: 1.17 in. Bowl Height: 2.22 in.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Length: 4.90 in./124.46 mm.
- Weight: 1.04 oz./29.59 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.16 in./29.46 mm.
- Stem Material: Other
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark