Nording: Compass Natural Rusticated MacArthur (with Extra Stem) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-12848
Pairing metal shanks and vulcanite mouthpieces to cylindrical Poker bowls, Erik Nording's Compass line is minimalist and practical. The metal shanks provide added durability and a lightweight form, making this pipe the perfect go-to briar for everyday smoking. Styled after the corncob pipes smoked most famously by General Douglas MacArthur, this particular piece displays a considerably high-set transition. It's dressed here in a natural stain and a light-depth rustication, and comes complete with two shank-and-stem arrangements — one of standard size and the other of Churchwarden length, increasing this piece's versatility.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.07 in. Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in. Chamber Depth: 1.40 in.
- Outside Diameter: 1.22 in. Bowl Height: 2.22 in.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Length: 4.97 in./126.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.29 oz./36.49 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Stem Material: Other
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark