Nording: Cut Smooth Bent Dublin (4) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-12959
Erik Nording's Cut line consists of handmade pipes increasing in grade from 1 to 4, with this "4" denoting the highest level. Featuring a seamless, hearty bent Dublin with a broad, flaring rim, forward-urging profile and seamless taper toward the shank end, this palm-filling pipe rests easily and comfortably in hand. Warmly dressed in a dark ruby stain, showcasing tight-knit licks of flame grain along the flanks and speckles of birdseye dotting the rim, it's topped by a stunning, downturned acrylic stem of creamy hues.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.09 in./154.69 mm.
- Weight: 2.32 oz./65.77 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark