Nording: Signature Smooth Freehand
Product Number: 002-508-13176
Beginning with the legendary Danish carver turning pipes for an audience at pipe shows, Erik Nording's Signature series features Freehands found in a smooth, virgin finish, which is especially suited to taking on color with time and enjoyment. Presented here is a robust, deep-chambered Freehand that's full of organicism and fluting ridges with Nording's signature gracing the side of the shank.- Jeffery Sitts
15% Off Pipes, Cigars, Accessories, and MoreSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.02 in./152.91 mm.
- Weight: 2.64 oz./74.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.48 in./62.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark