Nording: Virgin Grain Freehand (1)
Product Number: 002-508-13197
The natural stain of the Virgin series from Erik Nording is for only exquisite briar, that which is flaw-free and able to withstand scrutiny in its natural form, like models who don't wear makeup unless working because they don't need it to look great. This piece features the robust shank and plateaued rim that are signatures of the series, all in a smooth presentation in which ridges and texture abound.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.32 in./160.53 mm.
- Weight: 2.32 oz./65.77 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.35 in./59.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark