Nording: Virgin Grain Freehand Spigot (2)
Product Number: 002-508-13453
Erik Nording's Virgin Grain pipes feature a light finish for highlighting the natural beauty of particularly good briar grain, as seen in this Freehand with spigot mount. Tall and proud, with an elongated Dublin-esque bowl and tasteful plateau at the rim, this piece is well balanced and abundantly enthralling in hand.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.28 in./159.51 mm.
- Weight: 2.56 oz./72.57 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.53 in./64.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark