Nording: Signature Spigot Smooth Freehand Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-13485
Gestural and sweeping, this Freehand from Erik Nording is emblematic of the Danish carver's distinctive style, the tall bowl topped by a partial crown of plateau with a protruding heel spur underneath. Displaying fluting channels and firm ridgelines, this organic piece features Nording's signature along the shank and wears a smooth, unstained finish. Accented by a shiny metal spigot mount and topped by a jet-black, slightly downturned stem, this Freehand is comfortable in hand, the ridges providing plenty of textural intrigue.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.49 in./164.85 mm.
- Weight: 2.64 oz./74.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.35 in./59.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark