Nording: Extra Smooth Bent Dublin (2)
Product Number: 002-508-13539
United by exotic hardwood accents and typically fitted with multi-colored acrylic stems, Nording's Extra series focuses on more reserved shapes (compared to the Danish carver's more elaborate Danish Fancy Freehands) juxtaposed against eye-catching color palettes. This bent Dublin does well to exemplify the line's theme — dressed in a dark stain that's contrasted by the speckled accent's lighter hues, and softly bent amber stem.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.10 in./154.94 mm.
- Weight: 3.20 oz./90.72 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.58 in./65.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark