Nording: Virgin Grain Bent Dublin (1) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-13605
A deeply bent Dublin from Nording, this piece has the flared rim and gentle taper often associated with the shape. It has the tall bowl and hearty proportions that mark a great deal of Nording's designs, with this particular piece wearing a virgin finish that showcases the lively flame grain across the bowl. Topped off by a saddle stem of jet-black acrylic that perfectly complements the warm, honey-stain of the stummel, this piece boasts plenty of muscularity that fits well in hand.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.39 in./60.71 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark