Nording: Extra Smooth Bent Dublin (2)
Product Number: 002-508-13735
Nording's Extra series presents the carver's bold and often organic shaping style in a variety of finishes, united by exotic accents along the shank end and typically paired to multi-hued acrylic stems. This bent Dublin is a beautiful example of the line — dressed in a warm, rich contrast stain, its rim crowned in rugged plateau, and handsomely topped off by a sky-blue acrylic stem.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.15 in./156.21 mm.
- Weight: 3.10 oz./87.88 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.31 in./58.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark