Nording: Cut Smooth Bent Egg (1)
Product Number: 002-508-13805
This supple bent Egg is part of Erik Nording's Cut series, which features designs that are more conservatively shaped. Voluptuous in hand with soft curves and lines, this Egg offers plenty of chamber depth in its tall bowl, with a muscular shank arcing toward a jet-black, gently downturned stem for a handsome, sweeping profile. It's dressed in a dark traditional stain and offers a comfortable jaw-hanging position with plenty of room at the transition to drape a thumb.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.44 in./138.18 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark