Nording: Extra Smooth Bent Dublin (1)
Product Number: 002-508-13819
Nording's Extra series presents the carver's bold and often organic shaping style in a variety of finishes, united by exotic hardwood accents along the shank end and typically paired to multi-hued acrylic stems. This bent Dublin is a beautiful example of the line — found here in a low-gloss stain, smooth finish, plateau-crowned rim, and handsomely complementary stem of creamy hue.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.72 in./145.29 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark