Nording: Great Dane Partially Rusticated Freehand (C) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-13849
Erik Nording's Great Dane line is an interesting series. In finish, it ranges from Nording's signature pine cone-like rustication to a smooth, glossy polish. The shapes, while all Freehands, differ considerably as well. The unifying factor then: the domed, smooth-polished, cap-style rim that each briar bears.- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.09 in./154.69 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark