Nording: Compass Brown Grain Rusticated Macarthur (with Extra Stem) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-13939
Pairing metal shanks and vulcanite mouthpieces to cylindrical Poker bowls, Erik Nording's Compass line is minimalist and practical. The metal shanks provide added durability and a lightweight form, making this pipe the perfect go-to briar for everyday smoking. Styled after the corncob pipes smoked most famously by General Douglas MacArthur, this particular piece displays a considerably high-set transition. It's dressed here in a contrasted stain and light-depth rustication, and comes complete with two shank-and-stem arrangements — one of standard size and the other of Churchwarden length, increasing this piece's versatility.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.11 in. Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in. Chamber Depth: 1.42 in.
- Outside Diameter: 1.17 in. Bowl Height: 2.24 in.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Length: 5.01 in./127.25 mm.
- Weight: 1.31 oz./37.21 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Stem Material: Other
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark