Nording: Compass Brown Grain Rusticated Macarthur (with Extra Stem)
Product Number: 002-508-13941
Pairing metal shanks and vulcanite mouthpieces to cylindrical Poker bowls, Erik Nording's Compass line is minimalist and practical. The metal shanks provide added durability and a lightweight form, making this pipe the perfect go-to briar for everyday smoking. Styled after the corncob pipes smoked most famously by General Douglas MacArthur, this particular piece displays a considerably high-set transition. It's dressed here in a contrasted stain and light-depth rustication, and comes complete with two shank-and-stem arrangements — one of standard size and the other of Churchwarden length, increasing this piece's versatility.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.11 in. Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in. Chamber Depth: 1.41 in.
- Outside Diameter: 1.18 in. Bowl Height: 2.23 in.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Length: 5.02 in./127.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.25 in./57.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Other
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark