Nording: Compass Brown Grain Rusticated Macarthur (with Extra Stem)
Product Number: 002-508-13942
All of Erik Nording's Compass pipes are united by their Poker shape and metal shanks. Such a pairing results in a lightweight, durable pipe that's perfect for those looking for a workhorse smoker and desire a pipe that can slip easily into a pocket or backpack without fear of damage. This particular MacArthur version is unique within the line, displaying a considerably high-set transition that's modeled after the style of corncob pipe most famously smoked by General Douglas MacArthur. Offered here in a light-depth rustication and dual-toned stain, it also comes complete with a shank and vulcanite stem arrangement of standard length and one of Churchwarden size — offering the best of pocket-friendly portability and leisurely armchair smokes.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.11 in. Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in. Chamber Depth: 1.42 in.
- Outside Diameter: 1.17 in. Bowl Height: 2.24 in.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Length: 4.97 in./126.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.29 oz./36.65 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.25 in./57.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Stem Material: Other
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark