Nording: Hunting Pipe Carved Zebra (2016)
Product Number: 002-508-14146
While the most obvious nod to the zebra is this Hunting Pipe's distinct striped finish, the shape itself takes inspiration from its namesake. That is to say, it is modeled after the hoof and ankle of a zebra, more evident when the pipe is turned upside down. This piece represents the 2016 edition of Erik Nording's annual line, taking the form of a bent Dublin paired to a demi-Churchwarden stem.- Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.74 in./196.66 mm.
- Weight: 1.85 oz./52.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.14 in./54.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.11 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.71 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark