Nording: Hunting Pipe Smooth Hare (2009)
Product Number: 002-508-14149
Those familiar with Erik Nording's work know about his Hunting Pipe series in which a new shape is introduced each year, each one named for a specific game animal. In 2009 it was the Hare as personified here by this steeply tapered paneled Brandy. Featuring a slight S-curve, supple heel, and plenty of bowl and chamber depth, it fills the palm nicely.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.70 in./144.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.85 oz./52.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.13 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark