Nording: Brown Matte Freehand (2) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-14510
Erik Nording is known for his flourishing, often hearty and organic Danish Freehands, with this rendition fitting in quite well with his shaping aesthetic. A tall, stout bowl with a sturdy, Pot-like breadth characterizes this piece. Offering a floral-like rim and a full-bodied, firm feel in hand, the bowl is paired to a paneled shank that notably flares at the end. It's dressed in a silky, mahogany-hued matte finish that draws the eye, as does the sunny yellow, acrylic stem.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.29 in./159.77 mm.
- Weight: 2.64 oz./74.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.28 in./57.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark