Nording: Brown Matte Freehand (2)
Product Number: 002-508-14511
Erik Nording is known for his flourishing, often hearty and organic Danish Freehands, with this rendition fitting in quite well with his shaping aesthetic. A tall, stout bowl with a sturdy, Pot-like breadth characterizes this piece. Offering a floral-like rim and a full-bodied, firm feel in hand, the bowl is paired to an oval shank. It's dressed in a silky, mahogany-hued matte finish that draws the eye.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.54 in./166.12 mm.
- Weight: 2.35 oz./66.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.27 in./57.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark