Nording: Hunting Pipe Smooth Hare (2009) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-14743
This paneled bent Brandy is part of Erik Nording's Hunting Pipe line, which features a unique shape each year, every one named after the game animal that inspired it. For 2009's design, it was the Hare. The pipe is very angular, much like the animal's head and panels comprise the bowl and the shank, with a downturned stem at the end. Dressed in a smooth, dark ruby contrast stain, this piece well represents the sleek, dynamism of the bunny rabbit's close cousin.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.72 in./145.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.71 oz./48.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark