Nording: Cut Smooth Bent Dublin (3) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-14853
Erik Nording is among the most prolific and creative pipe makers in history, and his energy never seems to abate. He can make the wildest, most ostentatious pipes seen, or restrain himself with traditional renditions, but he always makes them his own and with his own flair. This Dublin is a fine example, with consistent grain in a reserved, serious color. The contrast of the vibrant yellow acrylic saddle stem brings bountiful visual attention to the bowl, presents with an upright disposition and thick, insulating walls.
- Chuck Stanion
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark