Nording: Royal Flush Smooth Bent Dublin (King) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-15026
Forgoing his usual highly organic, eclectic shaping for a more refined design style, this bent Dublin from Erik Nording is part of the Danish carver's Royal Flush line. A flaring, dome-like rim tops a forward-leaning bowl, the sweeping, easy curves continuing through the gracefully curling shank. It's dressed in a vibrant auburn stain, highlighting lovely flecks of birdseye, especially prevalent on the rim.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.85 in./148.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark