Nording: Signature Smooth Freehand Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-15232
Beginning with the legendary Danish carver turning pipes for an audience at pipe shows, Erik Nording's Signature series features Freehands found in a smooth, virgin finish, which is especially suited to taking on color with time and enjoyment. Presented here is a robust, deep-chambered Freehand that's full of organicism and fluting ridges with Nording's signature gracing the side of the shank.- Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark