Nording: Golf Pipe Partially Rusticated (2003) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-15249
Erik Nording's 2003 Golf pipe design takes its inspiration from hole six at Catalunya resort, the most popular golf course in Spain and one that's frequently praised by professional players. The bowl's shaping readily calls to mind that of a golf club while the gradual, upward arc of the shank-and-stem combination mimics the uphill drive of the sixth hole. Partial rustication adorns the upper bowl, wonderfully contrasting against the rest of the stummel's smooth, ruby stain.- Angela Robertson
15% Off Pipes, Cigars, Accessories, and More$130.56
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.13 in./155.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.72 oz./48.65 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark