Nording: Golf Pipe Partially Rusticated (2003) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-15252
Erik Nording's 2003 Golf pipe design takes its inspiration from hole six at Catalunya resort, the most popular golf course in Spain and one that's frequently praised by professional players. The Apple bowl's shaping readily calls to mind that of a golf club while the gradual, upward arc of the shank-and-stem combination mimics the uphill drive of the sixth hole. Partial rustication adorns the lower bowl, wonderfully contrasting against the rest of the stummel's smooth, mahogany stain.- Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.19 in./157.25 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.06 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.43 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark