Nording: Double Silver Bent Dublin (3) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-15392
Erik Nording's Double Silver series consists of handmade pipes that showcase the legendary Danish carver's skill with the precious metal. Shape-wise, this bent Dublin reflects Nording's penchant for bold, muscular proportions, with the palm-filling bowl featuring a plateau-crowned rim and wearing a warm, matte stain that tastefully highlights the briar's natural grain. The sterling silver that graces the shank end and stem base is remarkably ornate and impressively executed, with dotted patterns as well as a cross motif visible along the metal's surface.- Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.92 in./150.37 mm.
- Weight: 3.50 oz./99.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.41 in./61.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark