Nording: Extra Smooth Bent Dublin (3) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-15482
Boasting a forward-surging, Horn-like profile, this bent Dublin is part of Nording's Extra line of pipes that are characterized by exotic hardwood accents and often topped by colorful stems. The bowl is covered in plateau along the asymmetric rim and tapers to a lifting heel, through an elongated transition before the seamless rendering of the upwardly curling shank takes over. It's topped here by a slender saddle stem of jet-black hues, complementing the smoky finish cloaking the stummel.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.90 in./149.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark