Nording: Abstract Bent Dublin (A) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-508-15513
Typically when we see a carved surface as part of a grade or line, it's the Italians with their melting wax theme. Erik Nording has his own style too, an aesthetic of deeply channeled ridges, which give a design like this bent Dublin a uniquely organic look and feel.- Chuck Stanion
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.49 in./63.25 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark